This is your one-stop-shop for everything you need to know related to your booth investment at ONS Congress.
View the Exhibitor FAQ Document
Learning Hall Schedule
Click the (+) to view dates and times!
Thursday, April 25, 2024
Friday, April 26, 2024
Saturday, April 27, 2024
11:00AM – 3:00PM
Saturday, April 27, 2024
3:00PM – 10:00PM
Sunday, April 28, 2024
8:00AM – 12:00PM
Lead Retrieval Advance Rate Deadline
- February 14, 2024 (extra early)
- March 27, 2024 (early)
March 22, 2024
*Orders submitted within 21 days of the conference will incur a 23% late ordering fee.
Custom Shepard Rentals Discount
March 26, 2024
Notice of Intent to Use EAC
March 26, 2024
Advance Warehouse Shipping Starts
March 26, 2024
Audio Visual Advance Rate Deadline
March 29, 2024
March 31, 2024
If rooms are cancelled less than 72 hours in advance of arrival, you would also be subject to the hotel's cancellation penalty equal to one night's room and tax.
Internet, Electrical, Telecommunication Advance Rate Deadline
April 1, 2024
Standard Shepard Rentals Discount
April 4, 2024
Advance Warehouse Shipping Deadline*
April 19, 2024
*Shipments received after April 19 are subject to a surcharge.
Direct to Show Site Shipping
April 23, 2024, 8:00 AM EST
10'x10' Booth Inclusions
- 10’ x 10’ uncarpeted space
- 8’ high backwall drape
- 3’ high sidewall drape
- 7” x 44” cardstock identification sign
- 3 complimentary expo hall only registrations for exhibit personnel
Learning Hall Floor Plan
- The Learning Hall is in Halls DE on Level 2 of the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
- There will be one entrance to the Learning Hall used during the ONS Congress 2024. The entrance to the hall is labeled “MAIN ENTRANCE’ located at the bottom of the floor plan leading into Hall D.
- The ONS Campus is in the center of the Learning Hall and is labeled as such.
- Presentation theaters are located on the perimeter of the Learning Hall and are reserved for exhibitor non-CNE presentations during Learning Hall hours.
- Patient Advocacy booths are located at the left of Hall D marked ‘PATIENT ADVOCACY PAVILION’. To qualify as a Patient Advocacy Booth your organization must provide proof of 501(c)(3) status. Patient Advocacy organizations are those that provide resources and support for patients, survivors, and care providers. Eligibility for this rate is subject to ONS approval. All companies that qualify for this rate must select space in this pavilion.
- Hospital Nurse Recruitment booths are in the top left-hand side of the hall, marked ‘CAREER FAIR PAVILION’. All companies that contract at this rate must select booth space in this pavilion.
- Each booth square is a 10’x10’ booth and may be combined with others to form larger booths. Two booths may be combined vertically to form a 10x20, not horizontally (no end caps).
- All aisles are 10’ wide. When combining booths, you may not cross into the 20’ cross aisles between or to the sides of the ONS Campus.
Registration & Housing Information
Please note: Maritz is the official housing provider for the ONS 49th Annual Congress. ONS has worked diligently with the hotels in Washington, DC, to establish room blocks for attendees and exhibitors. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company or housing provider other than Maritz Global Events is not approved by ONS. Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may appear to be for lower rates, however they may be illegitimate, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non-refundable. Please be aware of and report any unauthorized solicitation to ONS.
Exhibitor badge registration and housing are integrated into one website. Confirmed exhibitors may register for badges and reserve hotel rooms by visiting the exhibitor portal here. Once you access the website, you will be prompted to enter/search for your company name. Once you have selected the correct company name, enter your password to complete the login process. There is an option to send the password to the email we have on file if needed.
NEW this year, you will be able to register for full conference exhibitor passes through your exhibitor portal. Full conference badges are not included with the exhibit package, and you will be charged according to membership status. A full conference exhibitor badge is required to attend sessions. The Exhibitor Full Conference pass will also give you exhibitor access to the hall for move-in and move-out.
If you have questions or need help accessing the website, registering, or booking housing, please e-mail [email protected].
Exhibitor Services Kit
The Exhibitor Services Kit is composed of ONS Show Management Forms, Shepard Forms, Housing and Registration information, and Utilities and Additional Services for your ordering needs. All forms are important to the success of your exhibits. The official ONS Congress 2024 exhibitor services kit is now available!
If you are a previous exhibitor with Shepard Expo, your username is your email address & your password remains unchanged from your previous log in. If you are a new exhibitor, you will need to create an account.
Should you have any questions regarding the manual or any exhibitor services, please contact: Shepard Expo Customer Service, (404) 720-8600 or [email protected].