September 12 & 14, 2023 | Virtual
ONS Bridge 2023
ONS Bridge provides oncology nurses with an opportunity to learn, earn NCPD, and network with other nurses. During this two-day event, attendees can interact with industry supporters, advocacy groups, and recruiters in a virtual exhibit hall.
Geared towards nurses in direct patient care, ONS Bridge sessions fall into two main themes — coordination of care and updates in therapies — where expert speakers will address hot topics like digital health and its implications beyond the pandemic, pain management, immunotherapies and their side effects, mental illness/health in patients with cancer, resilience, and more.
Upgrades Include Meeting Scheduling Feature & Zoom Showcase Feature
- Customizable booth listing
- Company name, logo, and website link
- Banner graphic
- Company description
- Downloaded resources
- Booth contact listing
- Live chat
- Lead reporting that includes attendee contact info for opt-in, listing views, resource download stats and chat logs
- Ability to self-select category tags for attendee search
- Option to provide booth giveaway that ONS will promote
- Full attendee list (name, state, job title, and organization)
- Virtual booth available for 30 days
- Gamification to drive traffic to booth
- One (1) full conference registration to educational access all ONS sessions and network with attendees
- Designation as an exhibitor on the exhibit directory page
- Two (2) hours of dedicated exhibit hall time built into the virtual event schedule on each day of the "live" event days
- One (1) priority point towards space selection for ONS Congress 2024
The Exhibitor shall pay all fees when it submits its application. If the Exhibitor applies but fails to pay in full, the Exhibitor remains liable for all applicable fees. All sales are final, and fees are noncancelable and nonrefundable.
See You Online
Contact the ONS Sales Team for the latest exhibit and sponsorship information.